Maintenance & Repair Service
Just like your vehicle, the heating equipment in your home needs regular maintenance and on occasion, repairs.
When you need maintenance or repair, as a Country Propane customer, you have an experienced and knowledgeable service provider to rely on. During regular business hours we schedule routine maintenance and service calls. During non–business hours we have Country Propane representatives – never an answering service- on staff to receive your call and dispatch a technician if necessary. We’re on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The best way to minimize the chance of unexpected repairs is to be sure that the appliances in your home are regularly maintained.
Our professional service department is here to assist you with all your Propane needs, including installation, service and repair of:
- Gas piping
- Water Heaters
- Space Heaters
- Gas Logs
- Gas Dryers
- Cooking Equipment
- Appliance propane conversion
- Gas Leaks
- Propane Storage Tanks and Cylinders
- Have your safety controls tested.
- Have the gas piping tested for leaks.
- Report propane tanks that appear unleveled, excessively rusted or in general disrepair.
- Have a qualified technician annually clean your furnace, do a system check-up and determine the efficiency of the fuel burning equipment.
Only a qualified service technician has the training to install, inspect, service, maintain and repair your appliances. Have your appliances and propane system inspected just before the start of each heating season.
Is your furnace not performing the way it once was? Is it tired and inefficient? Consider an updated model – many are now available with efficiencies greater than 85-95%. This change alone can mean significant savings. You can find appliances with energy tax credits available on www.energystar.gov.